All the articles featured on this website were written by Ciggie Cramond for SEO purposes. They are FREE to use as website content, so long as Ciggie is recognized as their author, and a link is attached to Ciggie's website.

These articles were originally written for Walter Akolo (akowally@gmail.com -mobile no: +254 720754933) a non-paying client who is actively taking up big contracts, and taking advantage of writers in order to meet them. They are therefore now available to all, and serve as a warning to other writers NOT to accept any business from him, or his associates.

Enjoy!

Monday, September 22, 2014

I've Moved to Wordpress!!!

Dear Readers...

I can't believe I've not told you before, but I've moved to Wordpress!!! Kindly visit me there at:

www.ciggiecramond.wordpress.com

www.ciggieonkenya.worpress.com

or www.ciggiesportfolio.com, which contains more free SEO articles.


Thank you so much for your comments, it's AWESOME to feel I can help!

See you on the other side,

Ciggie

No comments:

Post a Comment